Avenir is pleased to announce the release of new update for LoopCAD 2011 – both the Professional and Standard Editions. This new version 2.5 includes several enhancements and new features.
Many of the OEM Add-ons are also now available in this new version. To get this update you can either use the “Check for Updates” feature, or click the Downloads link shown below.
New and Enhanced Features
- Revisions to the Fixed Temperature Drop mode so that flowrates are calculated based on the design temperature drop.
- A new "Move Leaders Below Floor" option.
- A new menu option for resetting of label positions.
- A new menu option for resetting all properties to the defaults.
- Performance enhancements resulting in much faster updating of the hydronic calculations, especially for larger projects.
This new update is available for free to all existing LoopCAD 2011 users with an active subscription.
For information on the benefits of renewing your annual subscription please visit:
LoopCAD Subscription Benefits
LoopCAD 2011 is the one-stop shop for your radiant heating design work. It is available in two editions to better match each designer’s needs…
- Standard Edition is for those who do not need the heat loss calculations
- Professional Edition for those who want all functionality, including the integrated heat loss calculations.
For a free 30-day trial, plus detailed product information and an online demo, visit our product website at www.LoopCAD.com.