PlumbingCAD is a drawing based software for the design and sizing of residential
plumbing systems. Currently in a new development phase, the next generation of PlumbingCAD will
include many enhancements to build on it's successful initial release.
Contact us for additional details.
A true CAD-based software, PlumbingCAD lets you quickly draw floorplans and design
the detailed plumbing system. Piping lines are automatically generated to connect
the fixtures to the manifolds or mains, and at the same time the integrated hydraulic
calculations automatically size the piping using industry-accepted methods. You
also get 3-D views instantly as you draw your design in 2-D. This makes it much
easier to visualize and communicate your design work, and the detailed reports and
drawing printouts greatly assist with approvals and installations.
PlumbingCAD is easy to learn and previous CAD experience is not required. View the
Onscreen Demo for a quick introduction.
PlumbingCAD is a completely stand-alone program, but it is also AutoCAD* compatible.
Quickly create your own floor plan drawings in just minutes, or easily import an
existing AutoCAD drawing to use as your template. Regardless of the method you use,
you can print copies of your completed work or export it to AutoCAD or PDF** files.
PlumbingCAD is an essential productivity tool for your PEX plumbing system design
- Create professional PEX plumbing system design drawings faster and easier
- Easy to learn... previous CAD experience is not required
- Stand-alone program but AutoCAD compatible
- Quickly create new floorplan drawings or import existing AutoCAD drawings
- Draw in 2D and get 3D views automatically
- Support for Parallel (Manifold) Systems, Conventional Branch Systems and Hybrid
- Automatic pipe sizing and line generation
- Support for the following four major North American Plumbing Codes:
- 2006 Uniform Plumbing Code (IAPMO)
- 2006 National Standard Plumbing Code (PHCC)
- 2006 International Plumbing Code (ICC)
- 2005 National Plumbing Code of Canada (NRC)
- Edit the automatic piping lines to further refine your design
- Freehand drawing tools for custom drawing of piping lines
- Easy connection of piping lines to manifolds
- Placement of water meters, valves and other components on vertical lines in 3D view
- Project Wizard helps set up your project
- Print drawings or export to AutoCAD or PDF files
- Design reports fully document hydraulic calculations and identify governing fixture
- Print design reports or export to PDF files
- Drawing Design Mode uses a detailed floorplan drawing as the basis of the design
- Spreadsheet Design Mode allows for quick estimate and materials list based on table-style
- Customize the design settings to fit your preferences
- Onscreen Tutorial gets you up and running fast
- Online Help file
- Internet updates and automated update reminders
- Free technical support with active Subscription license
- Free 30-day trial — try PlumbingCAD at no obligation (See Trial Version for
applicable terms and conditions)
- Easy online purchase and license activation