Monday, May 07, 2012
Features and Enhancements
- Circuit generation up to 8X faster.
- Increased speed for hydronic calculations.
- New Help topic listing all Shortcuts available in LoopCAD.
- Custom Tables that can be inserted directly onto drawings.
- New Options settings for drawing steps, including control over circuit labels, circuit numbering, and more. See Automated Circuits and Text Objects and Sizes.
- New Drawing Output step provides easier control of page sizes and export options, as well as a new Title Block design. See Drawings - Preview/Print/Export topic.
- Dynamic preview of automatic circuits. See Automated Circuits topic.
- Smoother display of circuits and walls with anti-aliased rendering.
- New Crop tool allows for cropping non-rectangular regions of the background drawing. See Importing PDF and Scanned Drawings topic.
- The Spreadsheet-Mode in select OEM Add-ons now includes a Room Area Calculator and a Multiple Spacing Calculator.
- Coil Schedule tool allows for customized mapping of circuits to tubing coils. See Coil Schedule topic. (OEM Add-ons only.)
- Coil Schedule report. (OEM Add-ons only.)
- The Revision History (or What's New) specific to an OEM Add-on has been moved to a separate menu - Help | What's New | "OEM" Add-on.
- Simplified Activation procedures.
- Fixed issue when trying to crop imported PDF drawing after it had been rotated.
- Fixed issue where empty water temperature would cause report display errors.
- Resolved default naming of floorplans when you no basement was present.
- Update the display of component unit loss values on the heat loss report. Unit values are now all based on unit of floor area.
- Fixed problem where a zero area or R-value for skylights would cause errors.