LoopCAD 2012 includes an automated activation feature making the process of activating
your software easier and faster. If one of the following scenarios applies you can
successfully use this new auto-activation feature:
- You have a valid LoopCAD 2011 license, with an active subscription,
and you are still using the same computer; or
- You have just purchased LoopCAD 2012 and want to apply the activation code
to your software; or
- You already have a LoopCAD 2012 license and just need to retrieve the activation
code again on the same computer.
Once you have LoopCAD 2012 installed, follow the steps below to activate your license.
If you need the setup file to install the software, go to
- Run LoopCAD 2012 on the computer that you want activated.
- If the Activation form does not automatically open, click the Activate
- Now click the green Update… button.
- Complete the login when prompted.
- The activation code will be generated and automatically applied to your computer.
Just click OK after it is completed.
Note that LoopCAD 2011 will not be automatically removed when you install LoopCAD
2012 - both versions can exist on the same computer. At any time you can remove
the previous LoopCAD 2011 by using Windows uninstall feature (Control Panel | Programs