Avenir is pleased to announce the release of new update for LoopCAD 2011 – both the Professional and Standard Editions. All of the OEM Add-ons are also now available in this new version. To get this update you can either use the “Check for Updates” feature, or click the Downloads link shown below.
New and Enhanced Features
- Fixed problem which could cause some mechanical ventilation loads to be overstated.
- Fixed problem where windows could be deleted when merging walls.
- Removed duplicate entries from the door/window construction popup menus.
- Added display of the number of circuits to the Manifold Properties dialog.
This new update is available for free to all existing LoopCAD 2011 users with an active subscription.
For information on the benefits of renewing your annual subscription please visit:
LoopCAD Subscription Benefits
LoopCAD 2011 is the one-stop shop for your radiant heating design work. It is available in two editions to better match each designer’s needs…
- Standard Edition is for those who do not need the heat loss calculations
- Professional Edition for those who want all functionality, including the integrated heat loss calculations.
For a free 30-day trial, plus detailed product information and an online demo, visit our product website at www.LoopCAD.com.