We have released a new update for LoopCAD 2011 – both the Professional and Standard Editions. This new version 2.5.04 includes several enhancements and new features, and all of the OEM Add-ons are also available in this new version.
Revisions and Enhanced Features
- Updated climate data to the ASHRAE 2009 Handbook
- Fixed issue with PDF export to provide for smaller files and higher quality.
- Enhancements to the PDF import feature.
- Improved sorting on reports.
- Added pop-up to show details for construction quality settings.
- Fixed problem where the circuit temperature drop would not be displayed on reports in Spreadsheet mode.
- Added new Water Supply Summary report.
This new version is available for free to all existing LoopCAD 2011 users with an active subscription. To get this update you can either use the “Check for Updates” feature, or click the Downloads link shown below.
For information on the benefits of renewing your annual subscription please visit:
LoopCAD Subscription Benefits
LoopCAD 2011 is the one-stop shop for your radiant heating design work. It is available in two editions to better match each designer’s needs…
- Standard Edition is for those who do not need the heat loss calculations
- Professional Edition for those who want all functionality, including the integrated heat loss calculations.
For a free 30-day trial, plus detailed product information and an online demo, visit our product website at www.LoopCAD.com.